Heal. Envision. Transform…The heart of Ryan Therapy Services.
A place where couples and individuals heal past hurts, envision a more satisfying and richly fulfilling life, and transform what is into one’s deepest desires and dreams.
Are you living your best life? Are you loving yourself and others as fully as you can?
Now, this present moment, is the time to live your best life and to love yourself and others as fully as you can. Your life, your relationships, your current state of affairs are all inviting you to do so. Accept this invitation.
Now is the time to consider the richness that can be found if you choose the path of transformation. Transforming your life, your intimate relationship, the present moment and the future.
Now is the time to follow your voice. To learn how to express yourself and your deepest desires. To open your heart. To listen and be open to your partner’s heart and voice.
Now is the time to strengthen your connection to your partner and cultivate intimacy and trust.To heal hurts and betrayals, to forgive and let go, to rebuild and thrive.
If you accept the invitation that your life is extending to you and you decide to work with me, I will be fully committed to helping you create positive changes and take the necessary steps to create your best life.
Philosophy Guiding My Work As A Therapist:
- Love heals and transforms.
- Envisioning what we want helps us to connect with and express our authentic nature.
- Authenticity supports health and well-being.
- Compassion and empathy cultivates trust and intimacy.
- Differences met with curiosity and respect, nourish growth and receptivity.
- Receptivity encourages and supports sexual intimacy, pleasure and joy.
- Trust thrives in contexts of openness, receptivity, curiosity and acceptance.
- Perfectionism and blame create isolation.
- Unrealistic and mythical expectations of love and of our partner and of our family members or friends, lead to chronic disappointment and repeating patterns of conflict.
- Past negative beliefs and messages can be transformed into positive loving truths.
- Pain and suffering can be opportunities for our greatest growth and healing.
We offer traditional individual and couples therapy.
Learn more about Sacred Sexuality by visiting our Sacred Sexuality Frequently Asked Questions page.