Founder and Director of Ryan Couples Therapy
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Pacific Lutheran University
- Couples Therapy Training in The Developmental Model for Couples, The Couples Institute
- Sex Therapy training from the Institute of Sexuality Education and Enlightenment
Clinical Specialty: Intimate Relationships; Sex Therapy; Deep-Dive Soul Work for Women
Couples Sessions $195 for 90 minutes
Individual Sessions $150 for 60 minutes; $195 for 90 minutes.
Monday 10 am – 3:00 pm
Tuesday 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Wednesday 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Friday: 8 am to 12noon
Who Am I:
I received my Masterʼs Degree from Pacific Lutheran University Marriage and Family Therapy program in 1998. I have been practicing therapy ever since. I cannot imagine having a different career because being a therapist is “in my bones”.
Practicing therapy feels completely authentic to how I naturally think, see the world, experience and observe emotions in myself and others, and feel empathy and compassion when witnessing anotherʼs pain and struggles.
In 2015, I received my certification from The Couples Institute in Menlo Park, California, when I completed their internationally-respected training in The Developmental Model for Couples. (www.couplesinstitute.com) This training taught me a core set of skills and principles I use with all of my clients, allowing me to work most effectively with even the most extremely distressed and disheartened clients.
In 2019, I completed the sex therapy certificate program from the Institute for Sexuality Education and Enlightenment. This training has allowed me to cultivate and strengthen my specialty as a sex therapist.
My Strengths and Specialities Include:
- 20+ years of experience as a practicing therapist
- Innate ability to be compassionate and empathetic
- Highly Intuitive
I have been an observer, listener, and encourager of others all of my life in many different roles: daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother, and therapist.
My Clinical Specialities Include:
- Helping clients cultivate deeply intimate relationships comprised of authentic, vibrant connection
- Addressing sexual issues from a sex-positive and affirming stance
- Infidelity recovery
- Helping clients master the art of respectful, courageous, and authentic communication
- Helping clients master the art of listening to the heart and soul of their partner
- Helping couples develop compassion and empathy for each other even when they are in conflict
- Helping clients envision the relationship they truly desire
- Helping clients transform their pain and misunderstandings and create a vibrant, fulfilling, and deeply satisfying relationship
- Helping women cultivate an enlivened connection to their soul and their life’s purpose
- Helping women cultivate a deeply rooted belonging to their truest essence, their innate wisdom, and to the mystery of the cosmos
I Help Clients Create Relationships of …
- Sexual vibrancy, authenticity, and fulfillment
- Intimacy (physical, emotional, spiritual)
- Compassion for self and other
- Respect and Curiosity
- Energized, organic eroticism
- Balance, Integration, Wholeness
- Connection to their own sacred wisdom and soul