Founder and Director of Ryan Couples Therapy
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Pacific Lutheran University
- Couples Therapy Training in The Developmental Model for Couples, The Couples Institute: www.couplesinstitute.com.
- Sex Therapy training from the Institute of Sexuality Education and Enlightenment: www.instituteforsexuality.com
- Couples and Intimate Relationship Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- Deep-Dive Soul Work for Women
- Aphrodite’s Sisters Groups. Discussion groups for women focused on the power of the Erotic and Sexuality.
$225 for a 60-minute session
Monday 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
Tuesday 12:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Thursday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Who Am I:
Practicing therapy feels completely authentic to how I naturally think and move through the world. I have been an observer, listener, and encourager of others all of my life in many different roles: daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother, and therapist.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I received my Masterʼs Degree from Pacific Lutheran University Marriage and Family Therapy program in 1998. I have been practicing therapy ever since. I cannot imagine having a different career because being a therapist is “in my bones”.
I am an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist.
Certified Sex Therapists are psychotherapists who, in addition to being skilled in the process of therapy, have also received extensive training in sexuality, sexual health, and sexual challenges. I am sex-positive and welcoming of all expressions of sexuality. Go here to learn more: www.aasect.org
In 2015, I received my certification from The Couples Institute in Menlo Park, California, when I completed their internationally-respected training in The Developmental Model for Couples. (www.couplesinstitute.com)
This training taught me a core set of skills and principles I use with all of my clients, allowing me to work most effectively with even the most extremely distressed and disheartened clients.
In 2019, I completed the sex therapy certificate program from the Institute for Sexuality Education and Enlightenment. This training has allowed me to cultivate and strengthen my specialty as a sex therapist.
My Strengths and Specialities Include:
- 20+ years of experience as a practicing clinical psychotherapist
- Innate ability to be compassionate and empathetic
- Highly Intuitive
I have been an observer, listener, and encourager of others all of my life in many different roles: daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother, and therapist.
My Clinical Specialities Include:
- Helping clients clarify, express, and embrace their most authentic self
- Helping clients cultivate a foundation of authenticity, vibrancy, deep connection and a commitment to personal growth
- Addressing sexual issues from a sex-positive and affirming stance
- Infidelity recovery
- Helping clients master the art of respectful, courageous, and authentic communication
- Helping clients master the art of listening to the heart and soul of their partner
- Helping couples develop compassion and empathy for each other even when they are in conflict
- Helping clients envision the relationship they truly desire
- Helping clients transform their pain and misunderstandings and create a vibrant, fulfilling, and deeply satisfying relationship
- Helping women remember, re-claim and return to their creative erotic truth and their soul’s purpose.
- Helping women live from a deeply rooted belonging to their true essence, their innate wisdom.
- Helping clients embrace and connect with the transformative energy of the cosmos and earth.
I Help Clients Create Relationships that consist of…
- Energized, Empowered Eroticism
- Sexual vibrancy, authenticity, and fulfillment
- Intimacy (physical, emotional, spiritual)
- Compassion for self and other
- Respect and Curiosity
- Balance, Integration, Wholeness
- Connection to their own sacred internal wisdom and sou